Thursday, February 11, 2021

Happy 2021 Blogger❤️

18801 FRONT STREET, POULSBO, WA
360.779.2388
Open Wed - Sun 12-5:00pm
Closed Monday/Tuesday
Greetings art lovers,

The Valentine's holiday is one of my favorites. It's all about love and heart and giving/receiving love - so needed in these times!

As I sit at my desk writing this newsletter with a cup of tea and my trusty rescue Dachshund Georgia at my feet, I realize I am rather late these days in getting out what is usually a monthly newsletter. My studio workload has made it difficult to pry me out of where I am happiest and I have arrived at the decision to reach out for someone to help more with the technical side of the gallery, so I am less of a desk jockey. I am meeting with some candidates this week, so wish me luck!

Meanwhile, our busy artists continue to create wonderful works for our little gem of a gallery in the heart of historic downtown Poulsbo (a/k/a Little Norway). This month we have added new Valentine hearts in encaustic (beeswax), which have been difficult to keep in stock. They are something we plan to carry year-round now. For you Valentine's Day procrastinators, just ask and we will arrange overnight shipping! We have made sure there is something for every budget, and have a list of gift items under $100.

We continue with our winter hours and are open Wednesday through Sunday 12-5pm (closed Monday/Tuesday). Remember that our available art (except for smaller gift items) is always listed online at our virtual gallery www.CarrieGollerGallery.com. Shop Available Art to see a menu of artists and their work.

We are so very grateful for you - our friends, supporters and collectors - our gallery Valentines. Where would we be without you? We wish you a Happy Valentine's Day, a joyous 2021 and hope to see you in the gallery, or online any time.

Stay well,
Carrie & Carrie Goller Gallery

Our Poulsbo Safe Plan precautions remain in place, such as: a limited number of guests in the gallery at once, frequent disinfecting, hand sanitizer and all wear masks (we have masks available if needed). We have contact-less payment available and offer shipping, delivery (if nearby), and curb-side or in-gallery pickup. Washington state mandate proclaims that anyone entering our gallery must wear a mask. Please do not visit the gallery if you are ill.

More Highlighted Works
Carrie Goller framed mini prints
Carrie Goller original 3x5 paintings
contemporary fine art by local/regional artists

18801 Front Street, Poulsbo, WA
info@CarrieGoller.com
360.779.2388
Open Wed - Sun 12-5:00pm
and by appointment
Closed Monday/Tuesday
(closed major holidays)
located in Historic Downtown Poulsbo

Copyright © 2021. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment